So many books....so little time! Currently I have four half-ish read books on my nightstand and I'm listening to three different audio books. How does this happen? I want to read/listen to them all! Two of the audio books are for my book club and the other audio book is a self selected "creative" book. I like to listen to audio books while I'm working in my studio.....sometimes at 2x speed if my book club meeting is.....well.....tomorrow! I tried 2.5x speed but it sounds like the Chipmunks.... You should try it just for fun....
There are four "real books" on my nightstand. One book was suggested by a friend that was visiting from Sweden. I'm reading that one with my husband......which means we both have to be in the same place at the same time. One book was purchased at a textile museum and started while we were on vacation....and then vacation ended. Another book was reviewed on NPR so I had to get it....and the last book is by a favorite author who always makes me laugh and it is reserved for "those times when I need a laugh".
Here is my list....
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- Top Secret Twenty One by Janet Evanovich
- Crazy as a Quilt by Arlene Sachitano
- Etta and Otto and Russel and James by Emma Hooper
- The namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
I would love to know what you are reading!
Hugs to you and thanks for stopping in!